SMD Crystal Oscillators Distributor
As a leading distributor of SMD Crystal Oscillators and SMT Crystal Oscillators, 4 Star Electronics has invested heavily in order to provide our customers the most reliable electronic Crystal Oscillators in the industry. Our commitment to quality assurance is constantly being refined and improved to ensure that only the highest quality components leave our ANSI/ESD-S20.20 certified warehouse. As a premier authorized dealer of Frequency Management International Crystal Oscillators we manufacturer any part to meet your requirements. These include: Temperature Controlled Crystal Oscillators (TCXO’s), Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillators (VCXO’s), Voltage Controlled Temperature Compensated Oscillators (VCTCXO’s) and much more. For a complete catalogue of Crystal Oscillators and accompanying PDF schematics, visit our Frequency Management International page. Feel free to call us as well at (877) 240-8595. If you are looking for obsolete Crystal Oscillators and already know the part number, you can use our Global Part Search Utility below to find quantities and request a quote.
About SMD Crystal Oscillators
Crystal Oscillators work by using the mechanical resonance of the vibrating crystal. This resonance creates a very precise frequency which makes it a very reliable way for two mechanical devices to speak to one another without interference. The most common use of the crystal oscillator is to keep time. The crystal oscillator was discovered by Jacques and Pierre Curie in 1980. In World War I quartz resonators were used in sonar devices. The most common package type for Crystal Oscillators has been the HC-49 package. Currently over 2 billion crystals are built annually. Other examples of crystal oscillators in applications would be remote control devices like cars, planes, helicopters and your typical AM/FM radio.
- ATCXO — analog temperature controlled crystal oscillator
- CDXO — calibrated dual crystal oscillator
- DTCXO — digital temperature compensated crystal oscillator
- GPSDO — global positioning system disciplined oscillator
- MCXO — microcomputer-compensated crystal oscillator
- OCVCXO — oven-controlled voltage-controlled crystal oscillator
- OCXO — oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- RbXO — rubidium crystal oscillators (RbXO), a crystal oscillator (can be an MCXO) synchronized with a built-in rubidium standard which is run only occasionally to save power
- TCVCXO — temperature-compensated voltage-controlled crystal oscillator
- TCXO — temperature-compensated crystal oscillator
- TSXO — temperature-sensing crystal oscillator, an adaptation of the TCXO
- VCTCXO — voltage-controlled temperature-compensated crystal oscillator
- VCXO — voltage-controlled crystal oscillator
Advanced Crystal Technology
Milliren Technology Inc.
Nihon Dempa Kogyo Co
Piezo Crystal Co.
RF Micro Devices
ROCKWELL COLLINS AEROSPACE & ELECTRONICS
RXD Technologies LLC
SEI Stackpole Electronics
Sunny Electronics Corp
Watkins Johnson Communication
Any questions please call us (949) 276-5225 or email us [email protected]